Battery draining in 3 days

Hello,

My battery is draining in 3 days. I bought a new one, thinking it was the battery but it is the same.

I have tried everything and follow all advices and no changes.

How could we investigate more deeply and fix this?

It is very anoying to have to change the battery every 3 days.

Hopefully I am teleworking but what if I was not…

Thanks for your help

Nicolas

Hey @nicohus. Do you have the original Ring Video Doorbell? How many events (Live View, motion, dings, Linked Device events) do you have a day? What are your motion settings like?

The maximulm is 1 ring per day, no live streaming, no motion activated… really the minimum.

@nicohus Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! You are indeed correct on being at the bare minimum. Knowing that information, I strongly encourage you to contact our support team. For support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this call goes, as your answer may help other neighbors that come to this thread on what to do! :slight_smile:

Hello,

Thanks for your advise.

I am in Belgium and the number does not seem to work.

Then I guess I am stuck as I do not know how I can reach the support?

@nicohus I definitely want you to still get support for your device! I know that in Belgium, sometimes neighbors may speak French, Dutch or German. Do you speak any of these languages? If so, we have support for the languages!

• French support is currently available 6AM - 5PM CET, Monday - Friday via phone and email (email available at assistance@ring.com.)
  • German support is currently available 6AM - 5PM CET, Monday - Sunday via phone and email (email available at hilfe@ring.com.)
  • Dutch support is available 9AM - 5PM CET via email only at helpmij@ring.com.

I recommend emailing our support if you do speak these languages, since phone numbers were not dialing out for you, but please let me know! :slight_smile: