cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio stops working.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Audio stops working.

Same thing here, I had a ring 3 and 1 week after purchasing it the audio stopped working, called support , reset the device, re-installed app worked for about a week and then stopped again. Did all the above 3 times still same issue. 

They swapped it out for a ring 3 plus worked for about a week Bang same issue. It worked on 10/8/2020 and now on 10/12/2020 one way audio is back. 

this is a joke and needs to get fixed asap 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

This issue is also discussed in the official Reddit for Ring:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ring/comments/heamgn/ring_doorbell_3_audio_problems/

The Ring 3 doorbell simply does not work as intended for some unfortunate owners. 

This issue has been going on for months, and there appears to be no solution forthcoming, and no feedback from the Ring team.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have the same problem on my 3 plus. The audio stops working after a couple of days. Customer support told me to put the doorbell into setup mode and change the wifi to reset it and let it download the updates again which works fine but only for 3 days and then the audio ist lost again. This is the second device that has this problem. They replaced the first doorbell but the new doorbell has the exact same problem. Have to reset the doorbell every 2-3 days to keep audio working....
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I am having the same issue, this just started yesterday. My sound comes on then off after a couple seconds,  my wifi signal is real good my RSSI is -45. I tried 3 different computers, desktop, laptop and a new all in one, and also my smartphone, they all don't have working audio, before yesterday it worked fine. Recordings from before yesterday the audio works fine, yesterday and today no audio across 4 device and I have a strong wifi signal. Not sure what to do next??? Any help would be appreciated. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi neighbors. Audio issues can sometimes be linked to your network. Try looking at this Help Center article here for some tips and tricks. If you've tried these to no avail, contact our support team using one of the links previously mentioned in this thread.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same here, Ring needs to send an update out
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Fix this Ring