cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts Open Fullscreen video

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Alerts Open Fullscreen video

@deprofundis, sorry to hear you are having this concern as well. It would be best if you can call our support team to have them take a further look into this behavior. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

@TechGuy42,  can you please follow these steps below and let me know if you see the full screen toggle?

Open the Ring app > select the three dots in the top right corner of your devices tile > tap "Settings" > tap the gear in the top right corner 

Highlighted
New Neighbor II

@Riley_Ring wrote:

@TechGuy42,  can you please follow these steps below and let me know if you see the full screen toggle?

Open the Ring app > select the three dots in the top right corner of your devices tile > tap "Settings" > tap the gear in the top right corner 

Please see the attachment on my previous post.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi neighbors! Have you recently updated your App? Is this still occuring? If so, please provide the app version. Thank you! 

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi Jennifer, i can confirm the option setting is now ‘sticking’ when it’s available on iOS.  But it’s not an available option for all Rung models. I have it on RVD1, SUC1 and PRO only. Not SLCW or SUC2W. Maybe others can confirm if it’s on the RVD2 and the FLC?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks, @Murray . Just checked on my Video Doorbell 2 and Door View Cam and Stick Up Cam: Wired.. I have the option all options (iOS 5.14.1). Can you confirm with your devices that you went to the Ring Device’s page in the app > tap “Device Settings” tile > tap “Alert Settings” > notification preferences > in app notifications toggle.

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
Highlighted
New Neighbor II

I can confirm the feature is missing for my wired spotlight cam iOS version 5.14.1, however the option is available on android 

Highlighted
Community Manager

You're in General Settings. Need to go to Device Settings > Alert Settings > Notification Preferences > In-App notifications. 

Highlighted
New Neighbor II

Would you be so kind to provide screenshots and more details? 

The options you’re asking me to find are nowhere in my app.

Edit: the “general settings” of the spotlight cam in the first screenshot I sent in the previous post is where the settings used to reside, and is where the setting resides on android

Highlighted
New Neighbor II

Here are two more screenshots since it only lets me post 2 at a time