9-30-20 No Notion Alerts

This morning, my wired Ring Doorbell 2 Pro detected motion (appropriately) twice. However, no motion was detected the next 3 times (one of which was me testing it). It’s not just the alerts, since nothing shows up in History . Nothing can be seen in the Timeline, either.

Was there some sort of outage this morning between about 7:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. EST?

Same issue with my Doorbell Pro this morning, first time I’ve seen that happen. No motion alerts, events in the history view say recording was not available in the cloud.

Same here. No alerts at first and now no detection. I updated iOS the other day. Ring Chat is unavailable too. :slightly_frowning_face:

No pushed doorbell (ring alerts) alerts either.

System is sick:

Delays in receiving notifications and video recording availabilitySubscribe

Update - We are continuing to work on a fix for this issue.
Sep 30, 14:31 UTC

Update - Our processing infrastructure is running behind which is causing delays in receiving in App notifications, Chime motion and ding notifications, verifying new email addresses, and video recording availability. No data has been lost and the system should be caught up shortly.
Sep 30, 14:31 UTC

Identified - Our processing infrastructure is running behind which is causing delays in receiving notifications and video recording availability. No data has been lost and the system should be caught up shortly.
Sep 30, 13:23 UTC

1 Like

Still an issue at 12:24pm EDT with a Doorbell Pro. No motion detection/alerts. Live view is fine and internet connection strong.

Pro tip on the status page, thank you!

1 Like

i have 4 floodlight cams and 2 indoor cams, they have all stopped motion detection. some of the live views aren’t recorded either. the snapshot is completely gone. i’m in NYC, it’s still not working as of this writing. this is the first time such thing happened in my 2yrs of ownership.

Everyone. Check the Ring status first. They are having issues today. Always check it first.
You can see it here.
https://status.ring.com/

1 Like