30 month free trial

How do I activate my 30 day free trial. I have set up my device and created my ring account. However I don’t appear to have a 30 day free trial. Any guidance?

You’re all set @PBarry ! As long as you have set up your device on the same account that you signed in on, you should be good to go :slight_smile: You may even see an orange banner in the app telling you how many days left are on your trial. Also, an easy way to check: Can you see past events in the app? If so, you are running on the Protect Plan.

Be sure to take a look at the Protect Plans, here. If you have questions about the plans let me know – more than happy to help :slight_smile:

Hi Jennifer,

On my Ring App Dashboard my device is connected (I can see the video output of the video doorbell from the Ring App) and there are is an orange message at the bottom of my screen saying “Your videos are not being saved. Learn more about Ring Protect Plans”. When I logon to the Ring website, it is aware I have the device and is trying to sell me a plan for the device.

Can you advise what steps I need to take or information I need to provide (and to who) so that my 30 day trial can be activated.

Regards,
Patrick

Hi @PBarry. Chiming in for Jennifer here! If you reach out to our support team directly, they should be able to help out with this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.