2.4 GHz

So frustrating. I have spent hours on this and am no further along. I finally deleted the doorbell from the app and then added it back. Dozens of times and I am consistently getting the same error on three different devices. When I select the network I want to add the doorbell to it never asks me for the password to that network and that is the error I am getting every time now. I searched this group and the only reference I found was a listing of the steps in the app to connect the doorbell.

• "Select device to setup
  • Confirm location
  • After the first few steps the app will ask you to connect to the Ring AP (access point). Here you will leave the Ring app temporarily, go to your phone’s wifi settings, and select the network with “Ring” in the name. No password is required yet, once connected in wifi settings, please return to the Ring app.
  • Upon returning to the Ring app, you will now be prompted to select your home wifi network and enter your wifi password to connect."

I can select the network just fine but it never asks for the network password.

I made sure that I deleted the old ringxxxx from the list of networks before attempting a new connection. I’ve done multiple resets before attempting a new connection. If the installation app would just work as it is supposed to work and ask me for my password I would be OK. Any ideas?