Wrong Password for Bridge

In setting my new Bridge I keep getting a message that the password is wrong. It’s the same password for my computer and I’m online right now. Very frustrating. There’s has to be a better way

Hi @LFSchelin. Is your phone currently connected to the wifi that you are trying to connect the Bridge to? If so, please forget this wifi network on your phone so that it disconnects from the wifi and doesn’t remember the password. From there, find the wifi network on your phone again, and attempt to connect to it with the same wifi password you were using when connecting the Bridge. If it does not work still, then you will need to ensure you have the proper wifi password by calling your ISP. If your wifi connects again with the same password, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Ring continues to ask for my email address when a sign in. My email is with Spectrum which allows me to use my computer online. My Cell Phone carrier is Sprint and the phone is a Samsung. My cell phone Wi-Fi uses the same network (Tomte) as my computer and the same password. So if both devices use the same network. why is there a password problem?

@LFSchelin Pardon my confusion here, but are you being prompted to sign into the Ring app and the password is not working? One successfully signed in, you should be able to stay signed in unless you are logging out. The password the Bridge will prompt for you during setting up the device is once you are logged into your Ring account, setting up the device, and then when connecting to the your home wifi. You may be better off contacting our support directly for immediate assistance, so if you feel this is best and easier, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.