Turn on lights without notification or motion recording

Hello Ring Community, question for you; is there a way to have smart lighs turn on (after dark) when they detect motion but not send notifications or record motion? This does not appear to be an option, is that correct?

It would be GREAT if there is a way to have a light group turn on if one of the sensors in the group detect motion without sending notification or recording motion. This would be useful, for example, when I’m home and my wife or I let the dog out. We want the lights to turn on but we don’t need notification or recorded motion.

It would also be great if the notification and recorded motion was controlled from a mode. For example; “Disarm” lights would work if motion is detected without notification or recorded motion. “Away” lights would work if motion is detected with notification and motion recorded.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks very much

Hey @hi2meb. While putting your motion notifications on a schedule of when they should be snoozed or not is not a feature at this time, it’s a great idea! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile: