Trouble with the New A19 Smart Led Bulb

Chelsea,

Here is my update! After a very lenghty phone call on May 3rd the tech decided to send me new A19 bulbs.

The new ones did the same thing. So I called tech support again on May 13th and after an 1hour and 40 min phone call they decided they needed to contact the delveloper of the A19 bulbs. I finally received an email back last night and as far as I’m concern this is a failed product on Rings behalf. This is want I was told. So not only does the auto-shut off timer in my backyard group stay on the 3 minutes that I would like it to after motion is detected according to this email it sounds like it might not even be an option. Now the part that I don’t understand is why Ring would release a product that doesn’t even do what it is suppose to do and why have that option in the app if you can’t even use it. I feel like I have wasted money on these A19 bulbs and that Ring is falsely advertising a product that won’t even work like it is suppose to.

| Hello.

Thank you for your patience, I have contacted the developers and they had informed me that the auto timer function is intended to be released however they have no ETA on the implementation at hand at this time.

With this thought in mind any new updates pertaining to this feature will be shown in the application if/when this feature is implemented.

I apologize for the delay, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you again for contacting Ring Community Support. |

1 Like