Solar pathlight not dimming

The product specification explains that the light will be dimmed at night and will go full brightness when detecting motion, and this feature is not working, even though I have my lights setup from dusk to dawn, they detect motion and turn on full brightness but the dimme feature is not working and without motion they will go totally turnoff.

Hi @HeyM. I would suggest removing all of the Light Schedules you have set and setting it back up for your Smart Lighting group. If that doesn’t resolve the concern with your lights not dimming appropriately, would you mind following up with our support team on this matter? You can reach our support team at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

After so many tries I have my lights setup to turn on dimmed at night and turn on full bright when detecting motion. I removed the dusk to dawn schedule and set up a custom schedule from 6pm to 6am

I’m having the same issue. Is that all you did to fix it? I removed the dusk to dawn schedule and set up a custom schedule as well, but they don’t get bright when they detection motion during my custom schedule. They are just dim during the custom schedule and that is all. They do still detection motion and send me alerts though.