Smart path light offline

This afternoon one of my path lights went offline. I installed brand new batteries and it still would not connect. I read a thread where it said to disconnect and try and reinstall to the bridge. I did this, and not it will not find the path light by the QR code. Does anyone have a fix?

Hey @Evillemac. Nice job doing your research to see what troubleshooting you could complete on your end! Since you have done the extend of what you can for troubleshooting, it would be best to follow up with our support team on this concern. This can do more in-depth troubleshooting with your device to isolate what is happening and why it cannot set up. Please let us know how this goes, as your resolution may help another neighbor if they run into this!

For this support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

hi there. i’m having the same issue and tried everything. were you able to find a solution?

Me three!!! One of mine is connected but is always “offline”. I’ve tried it all

Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up.