cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Lighting Feature Request

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Smart Lighting Feature Request - Add horizontal adjustment to floodlight

Standard home type dual floodlights, with or without motion sensors, have the ability to be adjusted both in a horizontal and vertial plane.  The Ring Smart Light Wire Floodlight can only be adjusted in the vertical plane.  This lack of adjustment reduces the field or angle of illumination.   Rather than the lights only pointing 90 degrees to the side of the home or building, it would be beneficial to be able to turn the lights to point at a lesser angle to increase the area of illumination.   For example, if you are mounting a light on the side of your house near the middle,  it would be best to have the ability to point one light 15 or 30 degrees to the left and the other to the right.  The Ring floodlight camera has this ability to be angled in two directions to some degree.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

4X4 Post Cap Lights

Is there anything in the works for 4X4 post cap lights, preferably solar? 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Wall Switch integration with Bridge

Ring Partner Z Wave wall switches should be integrated into the bridge functionality like smart lights.  I would like to turn on a GE light switch when I sense motion in my back yard. Is this availabe today or is this on the roadmap?

Shodg

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Magnetic motion sensor mount?

It would be great if there is a magnetic sensor mount for sticking up the metal gutter or fence

/* */