Smart Lighting Feature Request

There may be better alternatives to accomplish my earlier feature request. For example, instead of having schedules for when devices are linked, you could just allow a schedule for turning the motion detectors completely on/off on the smart light products. Right now, you can turn the detectors fully on/off but it is manual. You are able to silence motion notifications based on a schedule. But, the motion detections are still filling up the event log for the smart lights and also triggering linked cameras to record video. If you can have a schedule for fully turning the motion detectors on/off, then you could avoid filling up the event log and triggering linked cameras if there are time periods during the day when you expect to have numerous false motion events on the path lights. I still get 50+ false events in the day due to sunlight and shade patterns moving. I assume that this issue is more likely to happen with the pathlights since the motion sensors are so close to the ground. At night, when I need the motion detection from the pathlights, it works perfectly with no false events.