Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing solar floodlight

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Sharing solar floodlight

Hello,
I just installed a solar floodlight and trying to figure out how to share it with shared users on my account. Its part of a group which can't be shared. I can't figure out how to not make it part of a group.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Sharing solar floodlight

Hey @Arius1. You will be unable to add a shared user to the Smart Lighting system at this time, as the system and devices do not allowed for shared users. I will make sure to pass on your feedback and desire to have this to the appropriate teams for you! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @Arius1. You will be unable to add a shared user to the Smart Lighting system at this time, as the system and devices do not allowed for shared users. I will make sure to pass on your feedback and desire to have this to the appropriate teams for you! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Thank you Chelsea. To me maybe create a family group that has the ability to share more things vs shared users. Easier to implement and quicker to roll out. Family should have access to all things related to house but you still have admin/primary.