Ring and Alexa - Lights

I would like to have all my lights turn on when the alarm is triggered and I can’t seem to find a way to make this happen. Am I missing something, or does this feature not exist for some reason? In the middle of the night I would like to have the peace of mind to have all the light scome on if an event happens.

Thanks,

WeirDave

@WeirDave wrote:

I would like to have all my lights turn on when the alarm is triggered and I can’t seem to find a way to make this happen. Am I missing something, or does this feature not exist for some reason? In the middle of the night I would like to have the peace of mind to have all the light scome on if an event happens.

Thanks,

WeirDave

You can link the cameras to record and lights to turn on if the alarm sounds. In settings go-to device, alarm base, the base station, linked devices.

@Eagle328 wrote:

@WeirDave wrote:

Thanks,

WeirDave

You can link the cameras to record and lights to turn on if the alarm sounds. In settings go-to device, alarm base, the base station, linked devices.

Where am I going to do this task? I looked in Ring App and Alexa App…

In the Ring app. Top left to open menu. Then devices. The scroll down to security. Click on the Alarm base station. Click on Base Station.
Then click on Linked Devices. I attached a screenshot of that final page from my app.

@Eagle328 wrote:
In the Ring app. Top left to open menu. Then devices. The scroll down to security. Click on the Alarm base station. Click on Base Station.
Then click on Linked Devices. I attached a screenshot of that final page from my app.

Thanks for the reply but my Android App does not look like that. I do not have a “Linked Devices” selection when I am in the Base Station settings.

That’s strange. I attached a shot of my settings for the base alarm.