Ring Smart Light Bridge keep disconnecting

I have my Smart Light Bridge and a Floodlight battery version since last summer. Last year it seem working fine. I disconnect both of them in winter since it gets pretty cold here in Canada. I put them up again recently since the weather getting warm. However, my smart light bridge keep disconnecting. It will reconnect for a while then it offline again. I moved the bridge right beside my router. Also used 3 USB power supply including the original one. I even factory reset the bridge and go through the setup process again. Still no luck. The bridge still keep disconnecting. Does any body have any idea? My bridge firmware version is 120300432

1 Like

Hi @khlam17. Have you been in touch with our support team on this concern? Since you have already done the reset and the device continues to fall offline, our support team can take a deeper look into this and see why the device keeps falling offline. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I am having same issue. Is this covered under warranty