Pathlights with new batteries are unresponsive

When new batteries are inserted, two of my pathlights will turn on for 10 to 30 seconds, and then turn off. They are unresponsive during the entire time. I have several others that work fine. I appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Ken Traynham

1 Like

I have this issue too

Hi neighbors! It sounds like the Pathlights are wanting to work with the new batteries. Try taking these into a dark area of your home to test and see if the lights will come on. If these are connected by Bridge, you will want to check your Ring app light group and Pathlight settings. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

One of our battery smart path lights is not working. We have replaced it with fresh batteries numerous times and it flashes 3 times but then turns off for good. Any help?

Same here: I replaced the batteries on four pathlight units and two of them show low battery status (0% and 17%) despite the batteries testing OK. The 0% is the strangest as the light still connects and can be manually turned on but the app says 0% and “will turn off soon.” I’ve looked for corrosion or loose batteries but all appears OK.