Pathlight won’t connect to bridge

I recently purchased a 4 pack of Ring pathlights from Amazon. I was able to add the bridge with no issues at all. I was then able to add 3 out of the 4 pathlights with no issues and they are working just fine. The 4th light will not add no matter what I do. I have removed the bridge and re-added it, several times. I have removed the app from my phone, rebooted phone, closed all apps, reinstalled and still nothing. I have tried doing it from an iPad and no luck.

Is this light just dead and I need to return it? Any other suggestions?

1 Like

Hey @Ryrie. Since this was a 4 pack from Amazon, it may be a pain to get a return for the signal light to purchase another one. To make it easy, could you give our support team a call? They can ensure if there is no further troubleshooting to get it working, and if it’s not setting up with out support team, they should be able to replace it for you. They will verify this for you on the call!

For support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how the call goes. :slight_smile: