Pathlight disappeared from app and will not reconnect

I have 12 Ring battery powered pathlights. While replacing batteries today, I noticed that one of my lights was not showing in the app at all. I replaced the batteries and tried to pair it with my system. Everytime I get the the calibration step in the app, the app crashes.

I have tried switching the batteries again, logging out and back into the app, restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Same issue. Any thoughts on how to pait the rogue light?

Hey @mrmcmena. Could you try re setting up this light from another device, such as another phone or tablet? If you still cannot set up the light from another device’s Ring app, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Thanks, Chelsea. I tried with two devices yesterday with the same issue. I tried again this morning and it worked fine.

1 Like