PC Activity Log - Motion Detection

I’ve set Motion Schedule to turn off during the day time (7-7). When I review Activity History on my PC, there is activity logged during the hours I specified not to notify. Is the Ring App separate from the Android App? Will the PC always log the motion activity or is there a way to shut that off as well? Thanks

Hi @cterrier ! The schedule stops notifications, but it will still log the event in the history. You should also be seeing this in the Android App and not just on your PC. Can you please confirm this is the case? Thank you!

Jennifer

Yes, the Ring App is showing the Motion Activity the same as the PC Activity Log.

In Summary, the Motion schedule will stop the Pop Up Alert each time activity is detected during time period identified, but the motion detection will still be logged in the Activity Log.

1 Like

Help

Can not see the activity from the past days. Clicked Activity and only get the last motion picture

Hi @Dunner99! I recommend removing and reinstalling the app to ensure it is up to date and optimally integrated with your PC. Try also checking this history from a mobile device to see if it appears there. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Can see only the last activity. It appears that there may be a log down at the bottom of the page on my computer screen, but i cannot scroll down to it.