Motions lights Flashing

My motion lights on my backyard camera have started flashing every time they are set off. What can I do to fix this?

Hey @Jgords! This sounds to be power related. If your lights are battery operated, please ensure they are fully charged. If they are wired, check to see if a light switch in the home might be causing this. A power cycle, by flipping the breaker or a connected switch, might also help. :slight_smile:

Hi, this has just started happening to me. I tried your advice but it’s made no difference :confused:

This started happening to me too. I restarted the ring device and it didn’t help

Hi @Pixelerror, happy to chime in here. If this problem persists after trying Marley’s suggestions, I’d recommend contacting our support team so they can take a closer look at this. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My lights are flashing, can’t get hold of support as number not valid, not a set up problem or power problem, just lights flash like a strobe when set off?
Please help

Hi @user46839. If the troubleshooting steps mentioned by Marley did not work for your concern, you will have to work with our support team for further assistance. Try using the worldwide number when reaching out or using a different phone when calling to see if that helps. You also want to make sure you call in during our operating hours, which are listed on the support page in my response.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.