cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Light transformer drops wifi

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Light transformer drops wifi

I’ve had a Ring light transformer for many months and it has operated well. In the last few weeks it has continually been kicked off the Wi-Fi. Once kicked off it doesn’t reconnect. I’ve powered down, and deleted the devise - both don’t work. The transformer will connect to wifi for a few minutes and eventually drop off. All other devices are working fine including the bridge. Any suggestions?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Light transformer drops wifi

Hey @Ontherocks. Thank you for detailing what you have done! At this time, this would be best handled with our support team who can take a deeper look into this to see why the device is constantly falling off of your network. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We're taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let us know how this goes, as your answer may help other neighbors! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.