Light Group Issues - Lights On/Off not working AND Cannot change Auto-Shutoff Timer

I installed a second Floodlight Wired in the same Light Group this weekend. Sadly, the behavior is still broken. I have tested various combinations with both the Ring App and Alexa (as a means if trying to isolate where the bug might be) and I found the following.

• I can control the individual lights (at the device level) properly using both the app and Alexa
  • I can have Alexa control “ALL” lights properly (unsure if there is an App equivilent) but Alexa fails in the same way when trying to manually control the Light Group
  • Motion detected by either light WILL turn on all lights in the Light Group
  • Linked events from cameras and/or alarm system WILL turn on all lights in the Light Group (if configured as such)
  • If the lights have been turned ON at the device level, at times the App doesn’t show them as ON in it’s main screen but if the App does show the lights as ON, they can be turned off at the Light Group level

So it seems the basic handling of MANUAL control at the Light Group level and synchronization of device status is broken both in the App and via Alexa. Automatic control/linking of the Light Group seems to work correctly. I wish the Ring App had some means of logging which could be enabled to provide Ring with more information about the failure. The App clearly knows an error has occurred as it reports it with an error message. Sadly, the error message is too generic to be of any value.