Latest Ring App No Longer Shows "Lights" on Dashboard

As of today’s Ring app update, I no longer see “Lights” on the Dashboard. They are still listed under Devices but the “fast path” to the Lights no longer appears on the Dashboard. There used to be 3 buttuns across: “Nearby Incidents”, “Event History” and “Lights”. “Lights” is now gone.

Can’t you guys do anything right? This latest Ring app FINALLY fixed the Stick-Up Wired “Critically Low Battery” issue which existed for months but now you broke this. Come on, Ring! Get your act together. Fix the bugs and do NOT install new ones!

I no longer have access to the Lights button in the Android App. It still shows up on my Ipad and it also shows up when I login to the website. Tried removing the app and all data and still have the same issue.

Hey neighbors! Our team is currently investigating a concern with the Lights tile not showing up for our users. If you have already ensured you have the most up to date app version and do not see the Lights tile, we request contacting our support team for a follow up on this concern and to have your account looked into accordingly. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.