cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floodlights turn on in daylight

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Floodlights turn on in daylight

My floodlights turn on in daylight when motion is detected, despite it being stated in Help Center lights will only turn on in darkness.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Floodlights turn on in daylight

Hey @AVSIII. Is this for the Floodlight Wired, Floodlight Battery, Floodlight Solar, of the Floodlight Camera? In addition, does this happen multiple times in the day, at certain times, or just once and has yet to happen again?

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

In the setting for your lights there is a Light schedule, may try adjusting it. You can set specify times or say dusk to dawn.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have the wire floodlight cam. It happens starting about 5 PM (I live in the NE and it is light until 8:30 PM) and continues until it is dark. Yes it has happened again. It has been happening for several months and is very annoying, not to mention a waste of electricity.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

If I set them, they will stay on the entire time of the setting. I only want them to turn on when there is motion in darkness, not daylight.