Floodlight Blinks in Pattern When Activated

My Battery Floodlight blinks in a pattern when it is motion activated at night. It flashes twice, pauses for a few seconds then blinks once and pauses again. This pattern repeats until the motion activation has stopped. Is there something wrong? If so, what steps should I take to resolve the issue? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you - Trev

Hey @trevnottrevor. It may be doing this as a result of a low battery or a poor connection. Can you please let me know what the battery status for this device shows in your app, as well as if it’s showing as online and what the RSSI/Connection reading is? :slight_smile:

Here’s a screenshot

@trevnottrevor Happy to step in for Chelsea here! In this case, I’d recommend removing the batteries for about 30 seconds before putting them back in. After that’s done, try removing the Floodlight from your Ring App and walking through a new setup by following the steps under Set Up a Device.

If this same concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to take a deeper look at your device and offer more advanced troubleshooting steps. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. If you reach out to support, feel free to let us know what solutions they provided as it can help other neighbors with a similar concern! :slight_smile: