Convert Ring Pathlight to 12 volts to work with Ring Transformer

I like the looks of the Ring Pathlight, but I don’t like the idea of replacing batteries in the future. Is there a way to convert the Ring Pathlight to work with the Ring Transformer for landscaping lights. I know it would void the warranty, but it would be worth it to me. The ring light has a label on the inside that says it is 6V using the 4 required 4D batteries. I would like to rewire the Ring light to work on the 12 volt transformer. I know some of the features probably would not work but there must be a way to do this. Has anybody done this?

I haven’t done it but the lights I bought have lasted at least 6 months. They really are nice and I have the low light feature turned on as well. Another thing is the temps are a bit low as well. So 6 months is very fair to me. I use plain Amazon basic D batteries. I’d be interested to see if anyone has tried to wire them like your looking to do. It’s got my curiosity.

Just out of curiosity, I took my ring path light to the garage (took the batteries out) and tested it with a 12 volt 7 amp battery and the ring path light did come on (after about a 2 second delay). Again, I am not worried about the warranty, but it would be nice if you could wire it so that all the features worked and you could eliminate the batteries. Ring, if you listening, design the same light but make it work with the Ring Transformer.