Can I adjust the Solar Path Lights Brightness when it's on a Scheduled timer?

I currently run them for 4hrs at night, they also come on to full brightness when motion is senced thoughtout the night (multiple times).

With all of that, by the time it’s morning, all the batteries are at 95%.

I would love to have the 4hrs of lights be much brighter then the current glow it offers while running on a scheduled time…

Is there anyway that I could adjust the Solar Path Lights Brightness when it’s on a Scheduled timer?

1 Like

Hey @proedgebiker. There is not a way to adjust the brightness level of your lights while on a scheduled standby time. You can change the brightness of your lights during an event, but not while the lights are on that schedule. Although, this is a great idea! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

2 Likes

Thx for the info. I have submitted the idea.
https://community.ring.com/t5/Feature-Request-Board/Solar-Path-Light-brightness-control-while-on-Light-Schedule/idi-p/48192

1 Like

Have you found any work arounds here? I was unpleasantly surprised that I couldn’t change brightness when setting the Light Schedule. And find the brightness way too dim for what I need in my yard.

3 Likes

I agree. Plenty of battery to run brighter for the schedule. For how expensive, this should be fixed

Do you know if this feature has a chance to become a reality soon? I’m returning my wall light because of the lack of this functionality and I was thinking of buying pathlights as well but without this, all these lights are useless in most situations. I can’t even believe the product was released like this.

1 Like

Hi @user30522. Unfortunately, we do not have information on this becoming a feature. Once we have that information available we will make sure to announce it here in the Community.

This is a huge miss on the part of Ring.
This was proposed years ago and still it isn’t a feature.

There definitely should be a way to choose the brightness level for the grouping of lights during the set light schedule. Quick and easy!

Come on Ring…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.