cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bridge won’t connect

Highlighted
Neighbor II

Re: Bridge won’t connect

You could try to go into your settings at that moment it's searching and select your network from there. I don't know what phone you have, so this is just a guess. Also, have you changed anything with your wifi system at all since you installed you other Ring devices?
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have connected camera's to the same network at the same time and they connected fine. My phone connects to the bridge but when it searches for the wi-fi netwaork it never comes back with anything.

Highlighted
Neighbor II

That is strange. It's not your network. It could be your phone... What are you using? Some have settings that will switch to mobile data if it can't find a wifi connection with the internet.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Its a samsung andriod.

Highlighted
Neighbor II

Make sure in your wifi settings that switch to mobile if wifi doesn't have internet or something like that is disabled before you try the Ring connection.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I switched to my iPad ring app and it connected and to the wi-fi no problem. must be a setting on my andriod phone. I new it shouldn't be that hard to setup.

Highlighted
Neighbor II

Awesome. It's a setting in wifi. I've seen it before. But using another device will get around this too. Glad it's working.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

hey!

what's the app version you are using? is it Android?

I had this issue with the android app. I had to update the application to the latest one available in the play market and the setup worked.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

hi im having the same issue.. already try 2 ring bridge the same problem. can you provide the steps you do to sort this out. thanks. RING takes time to get through them

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I used a Ipad that only had wifi connectivity. The app on my andriod phone would not work to setup the device. but after i set it up it works fine from the andriod app.

/* */