Bridge will not connect and there is no support from ring

I did a factory reset of my router for issues unrelated to ring. I then reconnected various wifi devices, both ring and non-ring, to the router. I have 2 ring spotlight cams that took no time to reestablish the wifi connection. The bridege, on the other hand, has been impossible to reconnect. I read through the posts here and made innumerable attempts to reconnect without success. I called tech support this morning and that was a dead end. The agent said that she would raise my issue to a higher level of support but that I could not speak to them, that I would be contacted by email. Oh, and i could try again in 3 hours and then again in 24 hours.

I find this experience to be frustrating, demonstrating a level of disrepect for the customer. Does ring read this, or am I just wasting my time? Is there any way to get some help or am I stuck with a bunch of fancy lawn ornaments?

Sorry to hear about this experience, @andyg53. With a router power cycle being the last event prior to the Bridge’s disconnection, another power cycle on the router might help if it has not been attempted yet. Moving the Bridge closer to the router can also improve connection.

As you’ve reached out to our support team, they will be best to provide further assistance, in which it sounds like a team member should be reaching out to you. If you are needing a further look, our support team is trained and should be driven to find you a solution. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. As we value our neighbors feedback, this experience will be shared with the appropriate teams here for further review.

Thank you for your message which is, unfortunately, offers no help whatsoever. It’s as if you did not read my post but simply clicked on a programmed script.