cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android App 3.22.3: only allows PM not AM for linked lighting

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Android App 3.22.3: only allows PM not AM for linked lighting

I tried setting linked device from motion sensor to pathlight but the app does not allow to saving AM from time picker

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Android App 3.22.3: only allows PM not AM for linked lighting

Hey @HH, could you try removing the Ring app from your phone, reboot your phone (turn it off/on) and then reinstall the app? Once reinstalled, try to set the timer again as you would like. If this continues to not work, please let me know your Android's OS version and your Ring app version so I can pass on this information! 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Android App 3.22.3: only allows PM not AM for linked lighting

Still doesn't work

Android's OS version: 8.0.0

Ring app version" 3.22.3

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Android App 3.23.0: only allows PM not AM for linked lighting

Same for app version 3.23.0
Highlighted
Community Manager

@HH  Thank you so much for this information! It is greatly appreciated. I have passed on this information to the appropriate team for you. Additionally, they are requesting a screen recording of you attempting to change the time to AM and not PM, and it reverting back to PM/not sticking to AM. If you could gather this and reply in this forum with that video, this would help benefit my team. If not, no worries, the screenshots and information you have provided is good enough! Smiley Happy 

I will make sure to update you accordingly once I get more information back from them on this concern. It may take some time, so I appreciate your patience in the meantime. If you ever need in real time updates, you can also reach out to our support team here

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Highlighted
Community Manager

@HH Fantastic, this is very much appreciated! I am watching this concern for you and will make sure to update you with any new information I find out. Thanks again! Smiley Happy 

/* */