Smoke/Co Listenter

I got a new Smoke/Co Listener today and I checked it on the app. I can’t find ”Security Devices” on Set Up a Device. I was looking anywhere but I still don’t find it. I did a test to scan the QR Code, but it does not work. Don’t make sense to me.

Hey there, @DeafXfear. Please ensure you are using the Ring Smoke/ Co listener in a supported region for intended operation. Per the Smoke/ Co Listener page at Ring.com, it looks like it ships to US and Canada. If you are in a compatible region this setup should work. When tapping “Set Up a Device” in the Ring app, the next list of options should include “Security Devices”. From there you will want to select Sensors, which is where the Smoke/Co Listener option will be found. If these options do not appear, please remove and reinstall the Ring app on your mobile device.

If the options still appear as shown in your image example, tapping the “Alarm” option should have the same outcome as “Security Devices” would. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

I have the same problem. Uninstalling the app and downloading it again did not change anything. I scanned the code under every singe device option just as a last ditch effort, and nothing worked.

Hi @Ringuser123456789. As Marley mentioned, this is only available in the US and Canada at this time. Are you in one of those regions? Feel free to share a screenshot of what options you see in the Ring app to help the Community better understand what might be happening.