cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smoke/Co Listenter

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Smoke/Co Listenter

I got a new Smoke/Co Listener today and I checked it on the app. I can't find ”Security Devices” on Set Up a Device. I was looking anywhere but I still don't find it. I did a test to scan the QR Code, but it does not work. Don't make sense to me.
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Smoke/Co Listenter

Hey there, @DeafXfear. Please ensure you are using the Ring Smoke/ Co listener in a supported region for intended operation. Per the Smoke/ Co Listener page at Ring.com, it looks like it ships to US and Canada. If you are in a compatible region this setup should work. When tapping "Set Up a Device" in the Ring app, the next list of options should include "Security Devices". From there you will want to select Sensors, which is where the Smoke/Co Listener option will be found. If these options do not appear, please remove and reinstall the Ring app on your mobile device.

If the options still appear as shown in your image example, tapping the "Alarm" option should have the same outcome as "Security Devices" would. Feel free to let us know how this goes! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.