My contact sensor will not connect

The blue light circle comes on when you separate the sensor but it will not connect

Hi @Geoff73. Are you receiving any type of error message when you try to connect the Contact Sensor in the Ring App? If possible, can you attach a screenshot of what part of the setup process you’re at? You can also take a look at this Help Center Article that covers some basic troubleshooting steps for the Contact Sensor. :slight_smile:

Sorry I haven’t got a picture as yet, all it’s says on the ring app is the sensor won’t connect take the battery out and then put it back in?

@Geoff73 If you’ve already tried the troubleshooting steps that were suggested in the Help Center Article I linked, and the Contact Sensor is still not connecting, then I’d recommend reaching out to our support team for further assistance. They’ll be able to take a look at your device and account and offer more in-depth troubleshooting for this concern. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: