How and where can I change the wifi setting on my base station?

Looking to change internet provider but can not find how to change the network unless I delete everything and start from scratch, surely there is a simpler way?

Hi @Looboss. To change the wifi settings on your Base Station, follow these steps in the Ring App- Menu > Devices > Alarm Base Station > Base Station > Settings (Gear Icon) > Network Settings > Change Network Connection. Once you have this selected, follow the on screen prompts. I hope this helps you.

1 Like

After changing the wifi name, I need to reconnect the base station. The above explanation doe not work because I don’t get the icons after “alarm base station”. Please help

Hi @user24214. In the Ring app, after navigating to the Base Station in your Devices list, you should see a Device Settings tile as long as you are the owner of the device. Tap the Device Settings tile, select Network Settings, and scroll to the bottom of the screen to see the Change Connection option. Follow the on screen prompts in order to change the network your Base Station is connected to.

1 Like