Few Ring Sensors Going Offline

Good Morning:

I have an issue where three sensors will work for a few days, then disconnect from the ring system, then eventually go offline. I’ve replaced batteries, removed and readded (including the z-wave removal option and they continue to do this. At this point while three of my other sensors have given me no issue, it appears these other three are faulty.

Do I have any option to get them replaced if I bought my security system a little over a year ago?

Hi @Dizarkness. If you’re system is over 1 year old, but you are subscribed to the Ring Protect Plus Plan, your Contact Sensors are covered under warranty. You’ll have to call our support team, do some brief troubleshooting, and if it’s determined that the sensors are faulty, our support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. It sounds like they may be some sort of interference causing them to fall offline. Our support team will be able to help you with this. Please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.