Be able to link all devices/accessories

It would be useful to have the ability to link cameras to security system devices. I would like the PIR to link with cameras and record whenever motion is detected without having to arm my ring security system.
The PIR notifies me when motion is detected but I would like this to also activate camera recordings in surrounding areas prior to those cameras detecting motion independently and then recording.

All accessories and devices should be linkable to truly configure them to individual needs.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing with the Community, @MrMac777! We are always working to provide more features to our neighbors, and even improve on or add to existing products.

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. In the meantime, consider this feedback shared with our teams here! :slight_smile: