won't go in setup mode

I changed my wifi company yesterday, so of course the cameras disconnected. I have worked ALL DAY TODAY to set up the cameras again with the new wifi and can not. I deleted them to add them again because it wouldn’t allow me to simply change the wifi. I was only able to add 1 camera. The camera won’t go into setup mode, I have restarted them, unplugged them, pressed the button on top, everything the app suggested. The light blinks once it’s turned on and nothing else. Idk what else to do. Idk how I got one camera working, and can’t get the rest. Please help!!!

Hi @altagirl02! After a major network change, or introducing new network equipment, it can sometimes take a little time for the network to handle the connection of all your in home devices. Once all of your in home devices are connected successfully, I recommend connecting each Ring device one at a time. If they are still not completing a new setup in the app, I recommend rebooting the router (unplugging/ plugging back in).

Successfully connecting one of your devices is a great sign that speeds, signal, and network/ firewall settings are sufficient on the new wifi to allow connection. If this concern persists, try removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device, as well as ensure bluetooth and VPN is disabled. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: