video recording length

Hi neighbors – hope you’re well and healthy. As a Community Manager it is my mission to bring your feedback to our team here. All feedback is important to myself and the entire Community team and I want to let you know, we hear you and your frustrations. As we have stated the team here is aware of your collective interest in having the recording time lengthened. Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day. We will continue to bring your important feedback to the team and update when we are able.

Sharing your constructive feedback is welcomed and we appreciate it. However, attacking our team members will not be tolerated. They are advocates for you and your feedback within Ring and they want you to have the best experience possible with your Ring devices. At the end of the day, please refer to the Community Guidelines and ensuring you’re making the Community the best place it can be.

I also suggest that all the neighbors on this thread create a post in the Feature Request board and ‘kudo’ the post. Thank you.

2 Likes