cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stick up camera keep going off inside for no reason

Highlighted
New Neighbor

stick up camera keep going off inside for no reason

why is my stick camera keep going off inside i dont see anything i did a reset but still keep going off i even put it on verification   mode  did a reset chevck my wifi  the rssi -62 or -55 or -50 sometimes no it is on -55

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: stick up camera keep going off inside for no reason

Hey @Swilsons1989. Could you share a link of what the video looks like when it randomly goes off? Seeing this may help us figure out why the camera is randomly being set off! 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

HI HERE is  one of the video today thank you i am tryinh to   send it butkeep saying he file ringvideo_6817883608848921679.mp4 does not have a valid extension for an attachment and has been removed. jpeg,jpg,gif,pdf,doc,docx,zip,mpp,xls,xlsx,ppt,pptx,rar,png,txt,gz,bz,xz,csv are the valid extensions. how do i send it 

Highlighted
Community Manager

@Swilsons1989 You will have to create a ZIP file with that or "Compress" the video into a zip file. Once it's a zip file you can attach that! If not, you can get a share link ULR by hitting the message or email option on the video, and then copying the URL in the message's body. 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.