spotlight cam wired not connecting to wifi in set up mode

After successfully installing 2 other ring devices (doorbell 2, stick up cam) I have not been able to do the same with Spotlight cam wired.

FIrstly, the camera entered set up mode as expected. Successfully connected to a chime pro as normal. From there if failed when trying to finish the connection to the wifi. I attempted this over 10 times with no joy. I switched between connecting via Chime Pro and direct to home wifi. Same result - ‘attempt to connnect to your wifi failed’

Eventually I attempted a hard reset. After holding button for 20 seconds nothing happened. No lights flashing, no notfications, no voice feedback.

Following attempts at hard reset the camera now fails to even enter set up mode. Once powered on there are no flashing lights, then same again when hitting button once for set up mode. Nothing. Attempting to connect to wifi or chime pro from here impossible.

One of thing to note is the floodlights on device are always on when powered up and remain on throughout attempted set up.

I have actioned all troubleshooting tips. I am out of patience. Pleae help.

Hi @Bails. Thank you so much for taking the time to detail what you have done in your post here! It seems like you have exhausted all troubleshooting steps here, so I do recommend giving our support team a call on this concern if you have not already.

If you can, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue. Did you get this resolved? thanks