cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Questions about Amazon Alexa devices and your Ring? Post them in our new Amazon Alexa board!

sitck up cam problems

Highlighted
New Neighbor

sitck up cam problems

how come I have to keep resetting my device and set it up multiple times and it is not working?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: sitck up cam problems

Because the Stick up Cam is JUNK.

Seriously though, these cameras are not durable. I suggest that you return yours and get a different model.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey neighbors! If you're having troubles settings up your device, it's encouraged to contact our support team directly. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We're taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I constantly have live connection issues and practically every other recorded video is 40 seconds of blank video. This is my 1st ring product and 2nd replacement CAM and I am just plain fed up. I have spent hours on the phone with support and just keep having the same issues over and over again. My router is literally 12 ft away from the camera and I don’t have any WiFi connection issues with other devices. It seems like many other people have these same issues, so it’s a shame I will not use anymore ring products in the future.