sitck up cam problems

how come I have to keep resetting my device and set it up multiple times and it is not working?

Because the Stick up Cam is JUNK.

Seriously though, these cameras are not durable. I suggest that you return yours and get a different model.

Hey neighbors! If you’re having troubles settings up your device, it’s encouraged to contact our support team directly. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I constantly have live connection issues and practically every other recorded video is 40 seconds of blank video. This is my 1st ring product and 2nd replacement CAM and I am just plain fed up. I have spent hours on the phone with support and just keep having the same issues over and over again. My router is literally 12 ft away from the camera and I don’t have any WiFi connection issues with other devices. It seems like many other people have these same issues, so it’s a shame I will not use anymore ring products in the future.