powering a ring stick up cam battery...

I have two ring stick up cam batteries. I want to supply them with a power source instead of just relying on the batteries, because i have to borrow an extension ladder to recharge them.

I have these cameras installed where an old alarm system had 12vdc power supplied via wires already ran withing the walls. I need to know what size barrel connector and what size DC volts I would need to utillize this exsisting wiring. I found the dc connector on the cameras. I assumn they are for solar power or for the plug in adapter you can purchase seperatly. I dont want to have to purchase these adapters and cut off the ends just make this system work.

Thank you…

Hi @nosnow! If you have this model of Stick Up Camera battery, we do indeed offer a power solution for this. Our Indoor/ Outdoor Power Adapter can be used to power the Camera. When powering any Ring device, it is important to use the intended powering solution. We advise not altering or substituting power sources, especially if it requires splicing wires, as Ring adapters are deigned specifically for the device it powers. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: