Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

home/away mode stick up camera

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: home/away mode stick up camera

Now I do have the mode where I can easily turn notifications on and off, but not recording on and off easily. If that is the feature they were pitching here they flat out mislead us
Highlighted
New Neighbor II

I woke up this morning and the Modes feature was finally available for me. And I’m pleased to report that it does NOT simply disable notifications as I had feared. You are able to configure it so that Record Motion and/or Live View are enabled or disabled automatically when you select a certain mode (Disarmed, Home, Away). Ring implemented this feature exactly like I hoped they would. Now if they would just let me switch modes with Siri .... Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Home mode still not showing up and just updated to 5.22.3. When will it be available? Thanks
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I just purchased two gen 3 stick up cameras assuming the “modes” feature would be available since it was supposed to be rolled out in November/December 2019. I’m highly disappointed to say this it is not available to me. I have the updated version of the app.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Check out this thread, where neighbors are talking about Modes . Please remember, The Modes feature started rolling out November 25th, 2019 and will continue to slow roll to Ring accounts until all neighbors have this feature. Ring has millions of users, so we have to conduct phased rollouts. We appreciate your patience! 

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.