Wiring diagram? Floodlight always on.

My floodlight cam was working before, but now it stays on all the time. Some of the wires got disconnected from the mid line factory wire nut and I tried to put all those back together with a wire nut of my own, but since the light just stays on all the time I think I have wired it up wrong. Does anyone have a wiring diagram or picture of how all the little wires are supposed to be connected so I can try to rewire it so the light can go off during the day an when the app says that light is off?

It isn’t recording motion all the time and doesn’t go off at all and get “retriggered” by motion. It is just always on.

Hey @jyokela. I recommend checking out our YouTube video here on the wiring tips and tricks. If you have any additional questions or concerns, you can contact our support team or a local and licensed electrician. For support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.