Wired Floodlight Cam Lights No Longer Working

I have a wired floodlight cam; several years old. The floodlights have recently stopped working (both motion-triggered and manually via app). Everything else works fine. Motion detection, camera recording/playback, live view, sound, siren are all working. RSSI -36. Last health check today less than an hour ago. Firmware is up to date.

When looking up at the floodlights, when the motion is triggered or I click on the lights via the app, the right light illuminates (very dimly) and the left light remains completely off. I’ve powered down the fixture and powered up and reset with no changes.

Any ideas for a solution? Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @jlharvey. It would be best to follow up with our support team on this concern so they can look more into this and do in-depth troubleshooting with your device. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Same thing happened to mine as well. It’s sad that it couldn’t even last 1 year and a half.

Same with mine spotlight quit working

Same thing just happened to mine, about 2 years old. You can hear the relay clicking but the lights are very dim and barely come on.