What is this small round disc?

I didn’t get one of these for the bottom opening on the back of my camera and I’m afraid water is going to get in and ruin my camera.

Hi @Sasheriff! Those are actually adjustable slide catches that will anchor that back portion into place, but also allow you to adjust for adding a solar panel. As our Cameras are rated for weather resistance, you will not have to worry about water getting into your unit, however, we do recommend avoiding areas where torrential rain or extreme weather will reach, for all of our devices.

After adjusting the backplate, or confirming this part, if it still seems as though a part is missing, feel free to reach out to our support team for further assistance. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: