cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty on refurbished cameras

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Warranty on refurbished cameras

What warranty comes with a refurbished floodlight cam? Is it covered once added to ring protect plus plan?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Warranty on refurbished cameras

Good question, @r93078g. The standard warranty applies to devices that are purchased as new, or without a previous owner. This also applies to a certified refurbished device purchased from Ring.com.

Subscribing to our Protect Plus Plan will extend the warranty for as long as the plan remains active, and is not cancelled. Resold, used, or pre-owned Ring devices are not covered under warranty, and subscribing will not add a warranty to these devices. Learn more at Ring.com/warranty. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I was referring to the refurbished floodlight cam on ring.com
Highlighted
New Neighbor

This one
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming @r93078g! You'll be happy to hear that Floodlight Cam will most certainly come covered under the standard warranty. You may also subscribe to the Protect Plus plan if you wanted to extend it's warranty. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
/* */