Viewing a specific time (even when no motion was detected)

Hello all,

How can I view a specific point in time even if no motion was detected by my stick up cam?

For example: My neighbor (who can view any time on their Ring System) believes someone walked thru our yard and into theirs around 11PM last night. Their cam detected motion, but mine did not. Is there any way I can just go thru and see what/who (if anything/anyone) was around during that time?

@nthn91up wrote:

Hello all,

How can I view a specific point in time even if no motion was detected by my stick up cam?

For example: My neighbor (who can view any time on their Ring System) believes someone walked thru our yard and into theirs around 11PM last night. Their cam detected motion, but mine did not. Is there any way I can just go thru and see what/who (if anything/anyone) was around during that time?

What do you have snapshot set to? If it’s 30 seconds you may well have captured something

Just drag the time like back to when you think it happened and let it play. Or if it was days ago when you drag the timeline you’ll get a calendar symbol. Press the symbol and select the date