cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View live feed from my desktop computer?

Highlighted
New Neighbor

View live feed from my desktop computer?

Is it possible to view the live feed of my security cameras from my desktop computer? 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: View live feed from my desktop computer?

I have the same question

Community Manager

Hey neighbors! If you're able to download the Ring app for your computer (compatible for Windows and Mac on desktops), you should be able to view the Live View from your desktop. Once you have the app downloaded and you're logged in, go into one of your devices and then select the Live View. Hope this helps! Cat Happy

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I tried this and it seems to be only past motion, not live with a delay!

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Ring camera is turning out to be a lousy company. Their tech support is useless. Still waiting on them to answer questions. Useless, Useless, Useless. They really do not know what they are doing.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey neighbors. Please make sure you are downloading the Ring app for the Windows 10 PC or the iOS Ring app for the Mac. There is not a Live View capability on Ring.com, and you will only be able to see past events on Ring.com. As we value our neighbors' feedback, we've created a Feature Request board where you can feel free to add in any suggestions or features you would like to see on either of these platforms! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I dont think it happen